“Breathe is the link between body and mind.” -Dan Brule
Aromatherapy with AromaDome
A new modality in Aromatherapy created by Julie Chertow.
One of the best ways to experience the amazing benefits from Aromatherapy is through inhalation. AromaDome® is a unique tent-like enclosure where specifically chosen essential oils are atomized and via inhalation travel into the limbic and respiratory systems offering optimal results for many conditions.
Please note this is a custom-made enclosure made of a light-weight material that contains NO polyurethane or fire retardant coatings which would be counter-productive!
Benefits of the AromaDome
Many times in our busy schedules we forget to breathe – and breath is life! More powerful than diffusion (essential oils mixed with water), this experience can offer profound transformation and relief from physical, mental, and emotional discomfort.
An AromaDome® session can help to:
- Support the central nervous system during times of stress, and help promote relaxation
- Support healthy lung and sinus function
- Support the immune system
- Promote healing of the body as many essential oils are adaptogenic (they will instigate a reaction in the body to bring about a state of balance)
- Support emotional well-being
- Help oxygenate and raise body frequencies: Essential oils contain some of the highest oxygenating molecules of any natural substance. Essential oils also contain the highest frequency of any natural substance. The human body measures normal frequencies between 62-68 MHz; cold symptoms occur at 58 MHz and cancer at 42 MHz. Many essential oils measure at 82-200 MHz with rose essential oil measures super-high at 320 MHz. The AromaDome® is a high-frequency chamber your body, mind, and spirit will love!
Your Aromatherapy Session
Your AromaDome session will include essential oils specifically chosen for you to be diffused while you relax, breathe deeply and align your healing intentions with your breath.
Disclaimer: We do not claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. The statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and all information, commentary, tips listed above are for information and educational purposes only. They are not intended to replace or substitute for professional medical advice or prescriptions from your physician or other health care professionals.